The mentorship program is aimed solely to improve your performance by giving you valuable and necessary guidelines throughout your preparation for JEE. The whole structure of the concept is designed in such a way that you can extract maximum knowledge and tips from your respective mentor who is himself an IIT student.
Having proved themselves in the JEE arena and thus counted among the best minds in the country, your mentors have the expertise and competence to give the right guidance to you. They are presided over by an advisory board consisting only of the top 50 rank-holders with AIR 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12 and 13 of IIT-JEE at the helm of affairs.
We are and we will throughout your preparation strive that you get a feeling of closeness and trust from our side. You are special to us in the way that you trusted us, and we will always uphold that fact.
Mentorship at a Glance
Every mentoring session is designed in such a way that the knowledge transfer takes place from your mentor to you in exactly the fashion which you require. Your mentor is obliged to share his knowledge with you regarding every aspect of IIT-JEE preparation. It will be more or less based on the non academic aspects of the preparation like time management, stress management, panic eradication, planning a daily time table, importance of physical exercises, doubts regarding school going, end moment preparation, paper solving techniques, problem preference while giving the paper. These aspects are generally overlooked against the academic orientation which we receive in our coaching institutes. But as per the most of the feedback, these points really count a lot in your preparation. A small lead in these kind of aspects really makes a large difference in your final result.
- We will be providing you a total of 25 or 45 mentoring sessions (depending on your course) in which 20/40 are during the period of JEE preparation and 5 are aimed after JEE which will help you decide regarding your selection of various institutes and branches during IIT counselling.
- Every mentoring session will last for 10 to 12 minutes in which you will have to call your respective mentor at your own.
- There will be a time slot given to you which will be of 1.5 hours (90 minutes) at a suitable time which will in most of the cases be in the evening. This slot will give you enough buffer time for your call as you have to take just 10 minutes from your 90 minutes.
- The mentor will be in stand-by mode for that particular duration. So it is advisable that you call in the prescribed time limit only as the mentor may not be available after that time due to other commitments. And any session which you miss in case you fail to call ur mentor in the time allotted will not be rescheduled.
- You will be provided with the details of your respective mentor which will include his name, AIR in IIT-JEE, department, contact number and email id. Also you will be provided with corresponding details of the executive mentor who is in charge of your mentor. These details will be given to you with the acknowledgement card dispatch. This will also include the allotted time slots for you.
- In case you are not able to reach your mentor due to the call waiting, then please wait for sometime and then call back. But in case you are not able to reach him after substantial efforts or due to technical problems of the network, then you are free to call the executive mentor who will either take the session on his own as a replacement, or if you want to have the session from your mentor only then he will reschedule your session at a mutually agreed upon time for you.
- Please take care of the point that you are not expected to ask specific questions of any subject from your mentor as the whole purpose of the mentoring is to make you strong on the non academic aspects of the JEE preparation. But in case you ask then the mentor has the authority to overlook that question.
- Always take care of the time limit of your mentoring session as the mentor can ask to conclude the session when the time is up.
- Please do not try to take undue advantage of your mentor contact. Never call him other than the prescribd time slots. Also do not share these contacts with your friend as this may lead you into serious consequences. We are here to ensure your satisfaction as we have signed mutual commitments.
- Please try to develop a friendly relation with your mentor rather than force him to be a professional as it would be a greater help to you yourself.
- Going to provide Free Mentoring to 1000 students across India.
- Going to do 300 Seminars on Career & Counseling across India.
- Associates with Resonance, DMC Ltd., Insight, Pratham, IIFM, Shikhar, VCET.
- Planning with CG govt to provide training to 100000 students in 11 different fields.
- Tying up with WizIQ a subsidiary of Educomp for launching e-learning products.