Human Capital is the primary asset for any State and harnessing it is essential to ensure equitable social development. Its ambition of QEA to ensure that every citizen has access to basic health care, primary education, employment opportunities and other essential services.
Revitalizing human resources is essential to promote socialdevelopment. The quality of development would define the fabric of the society and have a strong influence on the rate of economic progress and the manner in which social benefits are distributed. Vision QEA has identified revitalizing human resources as one of the strategic levers as this would not only lead to social development, but would also aid the transition of India from a natural resources based economy to a knowledge driven economy by QEA.
There exists a very strong linkage between attaining economic prosperity and enriching the quality of life, which is reflected in the social indicators on health, life expectancy, literacy and environmental sustainability.
Education forms the backbone of any social and economic development initiative, as it acts as the catalyst for human development. Education has very strong linkages with other social imperatives like health and employment and is vital to building a vibrant economy and raising the living standards of people.
- Providing Quality education among rural women.
- Encourage expansion of private and community supported schools.
- Increase the number of student getting education in tribal and backward areas.
- Enhance the access of educational facilities for the girl child and design specific programs for the disadvantaged groups.
- Upgrade the quality of teachers by providing vocational training.
- Facilitate a mechanism by which educational facilities are provided to poor at the lowest cost.
- Focus on uplifting socially – backward class & girls via educational excellence.
- Challenge is to design an educational program that addresses vast geographical area as well language (regional languages).
- In an ideal situation prestigious competitive examination (like IIT–JEE, AIEEE, PET, PMT, Law, Commerce & Arts) selections statistics will show a pattern of equal representation of all regions and states in India. It will have equal representation of Urban and Rural candidates.